Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ayo! These Niggaz Went Hollywood


How do you know we went Hollywood? Have you been? You don't even know what you are talking about. Following a trend I see. Who are you? Not sure I bet. Running around like a chicken with your head cut off. Why do you hate our success so much? We have so much further to go yet there you go. Are you trying to discourage us. Yea! that's it. Make us hate our success so we can turn back, right? I get it! They're selling lives down the block, go get one. People don't go Hollywood genius. People go to Hollywood. Check it out some time. You might still hate on us, but at least you'll feel a little better about yourself. As ShowTuFli said "Love me or Hate me, your still doing me a favor".

AYO! THESE NIGGAZ WENT HOLLYWOOD

DECEMBER 2ND 2008

No comments:

World Debut of Demevolist Interscope Artist Charles Hamilton on Power 106/Skee.TV HISTORY